Dyeing is the process of applying the colorant material to the fiber. The knit fabric dyeing and finishing flow chart are discussed below. This is the most recent and technical dyeing flow chart. As a result, this is used all over the world. Lets stated
Short description of process steps:
Grey store: Fabric comes from knitting. Fabric arranges here in a systematic way. Fabric keeping here by considering
- The fabric type like single jersey, terry, and fleece.
- Type of fiber: Cotton, Polyester, Viscose, Lyocell, etc.
- Fabric specification: 100%cotton, CVC, PC, etc.
- yearn lot.
- yearn count.
Batching: Preparation of batch for a machine according to Buyer order is called batching. The function of batching is
- Preparation of batch card according to buyer order sheet.
- Turning the fabric depends on the type of treatment needed.
- Make a rope for each nozzle.
- Delivery it to the dyeing machine
Pretreatment: Here fabric will be ready for dyeing. The process is given below
- Scoring: Remove impurities like oil, wax, darty spot, etc.
- Bleaching: Remove the natural color.
- Enzyme: Remove protruding fiber from the surface of the fabric.
Dyeing: Coloring substance applies here to the core of the fiber.
Aftertreatment: Loose dyes are removed by soaping here.
Unload: Unload the fabric and delivery it to the finishing department.
Slitting: Fabric is the open hare.
Stenter/Dryer: Fabric dry here. Shrinkage is also controlled here.
Brush/peach: Brush is done on the fleece fabric. It creates a special effect on the side. On the other hand, peach creates a special effect on the fabric’s surface.
Compacting: Finish the fabric and control the Dia, GSM, Shrinkage, etc.
This is the basic dyeing process flow chart of knit dyeing.
You can read this article too.
Specially on facebook
ANY CONFUSION JUST ASK HERE