Textile dyeing process and process flow chart of cotton fabric:
Nother fiber is good as cotton fiber. Cotton is a natural fiber. It is used all over the world. So that the dyeing process is special. As a result, this is so important for the textile industry. A flow chart of cotton or light color dyeing can help a learner to realize easily. Textile dyeing processes are given below:
Basic dyeing process technique:
There are three basic techniques to consider for the cotton dyeing process. This dyeing mechanism occurs only in the dyeing portion of the dyeing process flow chart. which are given below:
- The attachment of the dye molecule to the surface of the fiber.
- The penetration of dye molecules to the core of the fiber.
- The fixation of dye molecule to the molecular structure of the fiber.
There are three basic parts of the dyeing process which are given below:
- Pretreatment: The process for preparing the fiber to dye. Scouring, Bleaching, and enzyme process make the fiber prepared for dyeing.
- Dyeing: Colorant material is used hare to dye the fiber molecule.
- Aftertreatment: loose dyes removes here. Dye fixing chemicals are uses here to fix up the dye material. The fiber is also softening here.
FULL PROCESS FLOW CHART OF TEXTILE DYEING PROCESS OF COTTON FABRIC:
For better understanding a textile dyeing procedure diagram is given below:
The textile dyeing process depends on three basic parts. which are Pretreatment, dyeing, and after treatment.
For better understanding and to know another topic you can visit the below site:
ANY CONFUSION JUST ASK HERE