Introduction of natural dyeing process of cotton:
Natural dyeing process of cotton is the application of natural dyes to the fiber molecule of cotton fabric. It is the most popular dyeing procedure at present because less amount of hazardous chemicals are using. As a result, peephole converting to the natural dyeing process of cotton. Now a practically applied procedure is discussing below.
Process flow chart of natural dyeing of cotton:
A complete documentation of practical natural dyeing process of cotton with diagram
Fabric: 100% cotton.
Preparation of Dyeing recipe:
|REQUISITION FO DYESTUFF & CHEMICALS|
|Batch No :||1000|
|Total Water :||8000 Ltr|
|Buying House :||Practical Textile|
|Buyer :||P T|
|Order No :||100|
|Machine No :|
|Type of fabric :||100% cotton|
|Sro No :|
|SL#||Name of the chemicals||G/Liter||%||Req’d Qty. In Kg||Issues Qty.||Remarks|
|After Treatment :|
PRACTICAL TEXTILE PRACTICAL TEXTILE
Issued Prepared by
Dyeing sequence: We cut the sample for every stage of natural dyeing process. As a result you can understand easily. This is the example of a reupdated factory.
After unload the fabric we send it to finishing department.
After that slitting> stenter> compacting occurs. Finally we got the finish fabric.
The finished fabric picture is here
Conclusion Of natural dyeing process of cotton :
Natural dyeing is a eco friendly dyeing process. The output products of the natural dyeing is health response. So that every one should use this product. In natural dyeing there is some advantage and disadvantage.
Advantate of natural dyeing technology or dyes stuff:
- Eco friendly dyes.
- This dyes are made from natural source. As a result, they are sustainable because the dyed cellulosic fabric contains no hazardous man-made-chemicals like Azo pigments or Azo dyestuffs.
- The natural colors are exhaust completely. As a result the drain water is complete clean. Also the first rinsing bath will be completely clean. This is sustainable dyes stuff because there are no residues of binder. Here pigments in the drained water and rinsing bath.
- Natural dyes used textiles contains no Azo dyes, that means the recycling of used clothes are sustainable, means the pigments are suitable for “cradle-to-cradle” philosophy.
Disadvantages of natural dyeing process of cotton:
- The color range are limited. So that various color is not possible.
- The fastness properties of natural dyes are not up to the mark specially the light and color change after wash. Generally, the light fastness for light color 1-2. For dark color 3. change of color after wash 3.
- Shade variation is more than normal dyeing process.
- Discharge print is not possible.
- Even dyeing is not possible normally.
For further information you can visit
Speciaally on facebook